I love my Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Polaroid Camera and have two wall frames in my room to display my pictures I take with it. If you don’t have one of these cameras yet you need to get one. It’s so fun to take on vacation or just when you’re out with friends. You can make memories and capture them right then and there.
I’m also really into scrap booking and these look so cute on pages instead of printing pictures out or getting them developed.
My niece really wanted her own Polaroid camera for her birthday and her wish came true! This gave my mom and I the idea of making her own wall frame to match her room and give her something to hang her new photos on for her friends to see!
Below I have a list of what items you’ll need. All these items are pretty cheap. I also have some pictures to hopefully give you some inspiration on making your own!
- Polaroid Camera (or you could do this with regular pictures if you wanted!)
- Old Frame (we found ours at Goodwill)
- Spray Paint (we spray painted this frame white)
- Close Pins (you can get these anywhere, I recommend getting different colors to give it a more girly look)
- Twine or String
- Beads (we used the beads to put my nieces name on the frame)
- Hot Glue Gun
After you spray paint your frame the color you want, you must get your hot glue gun ready. Everything is attached with hot glue. Even the little flowers on the close pins were put on with hot glue.
There is so much you can do with these frames. Don’t be afraid to go crazy with it! Also don’t forget to have fun!
If you make one use the hashtag #hayhaybeans on Instagram so I can see what yours looks like! Also don’t forget to leave me a comment!